Monday, July 22, 2013

Donor's Choose Project

Well I finally did it!   I submitted my first Donor's Choose project and it has been approved.   I am looking for portable DVD players to use for flipped homework.   I didn't have many problems with kids not being able to access videos via Internet, DVD player, or Internet.  However, some kids went to daycare right after school that would not let them watch videos on their computers and then straight on to sporting events.  Most of my parents would let the children watch quickly on their Smart Phones.  However, some didn't have data plans that would allow for this and it does get expensive.   I'd love something portable for these kiddos to take with them to use when they don't have access to technology. 

Click on the link below.  If you know of anyone that is willing and able to make a donation, I'd greatly appreciate it.   For the next 7 days, Donor's Choose will match any donation dollar for dollar if they donor uses the code word INSPIRE.   

Click here for our project.

We'd love if you or someone you know could help us out!  :)

No comments :

Post a Comment