Saturday, June 15, 2013

Common Core Organization

Well, I finished my first organizational project of the summer!   My goal this summer is to really dive into the CCSS now that I have survived my first year of implementation.  I'd really like to start next year organizes.   

For this project, I started math binders for each of the math domains.  Today I created these binder sheets to help with the organziation of my activities.  In each binder, I've put the standard sheet into a sheet protector to serve as a divider.  Behind each divider I've started to collect all of my CCSS aligned activities.  My hopes is that this will make next year feel much more organized.   I've also added kid friendly "I can" statements to each standard.


 
Please leave me feedback on this item.  I'd love to hear how you liked it!

No comments :

Post a Comment